Well I am certainly over the moon this week, because I have been nominated for 2 awards. It’s always nice to be noticed, especially when you are just starting out. The idea is to spread the blog love 🙂
Thank you to the lovely Tara for nominating me. This is a fantastic blog, so please check it out now here at Love from Tara.
As with all awards there are some rules which are as follows:
- Include a link to the person/mention who nominated you, as a common courtesy.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate them. Pick ones that you think are great!
- Write seven things about yourself to the person/people who nominated you.
So here are 7 random things about me:
- I have moved 10 times during my school/college years from one place to another which has made me a bit of a ‘non-settler’ of sorts. I get itchy feet after 2-3 years in one place (except in my marriage of course!)
- My favourite poison in Tequila and I am a red wine monster – can’t handle more than 1 glass
- I have OCD to a certain extent. Really I do, I like to check things a certain number of times, like if I turned the iron off or not. I always levee food behind on my plate just because…
- I’ve had several aspirations growing up. Private investigator (too much CSI), archaeologist, writer. Never did any of these, and I think it maybe too late to change. I might have a stab at writing someday 🙂
- I love fruits but I don’t like them mixed with anything else. I can’t stand fruity ice-cream or fruit and nut chocolate (only exception maybe mangoes)
- I am old-fashioned and much rather prefer a paperback to a kindle. My children will definitely grow up to appreciate that good ol ‘new book’ smell. May the force be with all the libraries out there.
- I am an only child
My VBA nominees are the following. I think the below blogs are fantastic and unique. All of these bloggers have great writing styles, and I love following them.
So there you have it!
I love blogging, and I hope you do too.
Big happy blog hugs to you!