Some very kind bloggers have been nice enough to nominate me for the Liebser award
This award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
If you would like to participate, the rules are:
– Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
– Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
– Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
– Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
My post before this was answering all the questions I had from my nominators.
So as promised, I now have my list of nominees, and my questions for them. The list I have chosen are fantastic blogs, and all of them are worth your time. Please take a look at these and all the stories they have 🙂
Here are now my list of nominees:
Here Are my questions for my nominees:
1. Do you have a pet?
2. Do you enjoy travel? If so where have you been?
3. What got you into blogging?
4. If you like to be creative with your blog, and have a writer’s block, what do you do?
5. If you would like to meet someone from the future, who would it be and why? for example, a president, someone who has been to mars etc..
6. Where do you live, and would you like to live somewhere else one day?
7. Kindle or paperback?
8. Do you like tech gadgets? If so, what was your latest addition?
9. What would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
10.’Team Edward’ or ‘Team Jacob’ , or Team ‘I have no idea what you are talking about’?
Happy Blogging all!